Free Summer Lunch Program
This program begins Monday, June 12, 2023, and will run through Friday, August 11, 2023.
Free Lunches this summer (M-F) at Parkview Middle School and Fort Howard Park as part of the USDA Summer Lunch Program! The Ashwaubenon School District and the Village have partnered to bring you this program!
- Free lunch
- All children 18 years and under; adult meals are available for $3.00 cash.
- Program begins Monday, June 13, 2022 and will run through Friday, August 16, 2022.
- Ashwaubenon Fort Howard Park - Noon
- Parkview Middle School - Noon
All children are eligible. Income or residency does NOT matter!
More information about the program will be posted on the ASD website and Ashwaubenon Park & Rec Facebook page as summer nears. Call our office 920.492.2331 with questions!
2023 Summer Monthly Lunch Menus
- June Menu - Fort Howard Park
- June Menu - Parkview Middle School
- July Menu
- August Menu
What is the Summer Lunch Program?
The Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) ensures that children continue to receive nutritious meals when school is not in session at no charge. This summer, USDA plans to serve more than 200 million free meals to children 18 years and under at approved SFSP sites.
At Fort Howard Park, bag lunches will be brought to the park by the ASD food van and served by ASD staff with assistance from the VOA parkees. Serving time is expected to be at noon.
At Parkview Middle School, free nutritious lunches will be served immediately after summer school (around noon) in the school cafeteria. You do NOT have to be enrolled in summer school to be served a free meal! Children of any income level are welcome to participate. Children and teens ages 18 and under are welcome
A lunch will typically consist of some type of sandwich (bread with chicken, lean meat or fish) or pasta, vegetables, fruit, milk, and possibly some other goodies!
- There is NO cost for the summer lunch program for youth ages 18 and under.
- Each person must be present to receive a lunch.
- You do NOT need to register for the program.
- Parents/Guardians: If you would like to eat lunch with the kids, an adult lunch will cost $3.