- Boards & Committees
- Village Board
- Village President
Mary is married to Mick Kardoskee for 31 years, and they have one daughter, Michelle, son-in-law and two grandchildren. They have resided in the Village since 1987. Mary is a Hair Designer and owns Carolyn’s Mane Attraction. She is an active member of the National Cosmetologists Association and the League of Wisconsin Municipalities.
Greetings from the Village President
I’ve always loved living, working, and being part of the village of Ashwaubenon, an active community whose citizens embrace the opportunity to engage in a robust variety of family, school, and sports activities on a year round basis. Living in Ashwaubenon has always been good and continues to get better year after year!
Recently, the active, involved, Ashwaubenon citizenry passed a referendum for these building projects:
- A new community center.
- A swimming pool available for competitive swimming events.
- A warm water pool for exercise activities.
- A 700 seat auditorium.
Ashwaubenon is also privileged to host two school districts (Ashwaubenon and West De Pere) within its village borders serving the educational needs of families with children. Both school districts have received individual honors for academic as well as extracurricular activities! Go Jaguars! Go Phantoms!
Our vibrant business community doubles our daily residential population by drawing guests and Northeastern WI residents to its stores and business sites. Enjoy the great shopping and restaurants, along with the activities provided in either the Entertainment District at the Resch Center or the Titletown District near Lambeau Field:
- Gambler’s hockey games, UW-Green Bay Phoenix Men’s Division I basketball games, or a variety of national concerts at the Resch Center.
- Green Bay Packer home games and community events held inside the Lambeau Field Atrium and other events in the new green space in the Titletown district;
- Or, just check out the local “swimming hole” at Ashwaubomay Lake or the National Railroad Museum with “Ike’s engine!
I look forward to seeing you at some of these great activities or events! Ashwaubenon: A great place to BE, not just to live!