- Public Works & Streets
- Curbside Brush Collection
Curbside Brush Collection
Brush Pickup Guidelines
In order for the Village to provide timely and efficient collection of brush, a number of guidelines and illustrations are provided below to help property owners correctly place brush for this service:
- Brush collection is meant for residential tree/brush trimming completed by Village residents. If a contractor is hired to complete tree/brush removal, the contractor must cut, chip, remove and dispose of all material. Please contact Daanen and Janssen Quarry at 920.336.4149 for disposal options.
- Brush must be placed at the edge of the roadway or curbline with the cut sections facing the street and all limbs facing the same direction. Limbs cannot exceed 6” in diameter at the cut section and must be trimmed down to a maximum length of 15’.
- Do not place brush in the roadway, curbline, ditches or on sidewalks. Keep all brush away from fire hydrants, electrical poles, low hanging wires, fences, mailboxes or other objects in the yard.
- Do not mix brush with other yard waste (grass clippings, leaves, garden waste, paper/plastic, etc.) nor put in garbage cans or bags.
- Roots/stumps/large trunk sections cannot be picked up but Village residents can bring these items to the Village Yard Waste Site located on Collaer Court.
Brush set out to the street that is not following the above guidelines will not be collected by the Village as part of its brush collection program and will be subject to enforcement action under Municipal Code Section 18-2-33.
Brush Pick-Up Reminders
Examples of Unacceptable Brush Plies For Village Pick-up
Examples of Acceptable Brush Plies For Village Pick-up
Village Yard Waste Site
The Village yard waste site located behind the Public Works Garage on Collaer Court. Collaer Court can be accessed off of Cormier Road. The site is open 24/7 year round. Residents are welcome to drop-off yard and garden waste as well at this location.
Items that can be dropped off include: branches, sod, logs, leaves, shrubs, corn stalks, grass clippings, garden waste, bales of hay. Any other items dumped here are subject to a fine.
Wood chips and unsifted compost are available for free, to Ashwaubenon residents.
Wood Chips Delivery
The Village offers FREE delivery of wood chips to residents. Chips are delivered in 4 cubic yard trucks and are dumped in the driveway. To request a load of chips, please contact our office at 920.492.2310