- 2022 Public Works Garbage/Recycling Schedule
- Residential garbage is collected once per week on a Monday-Friday schedule.
- Garbage must be set at the curb or the alley no later than 7 AM on collection day, but no earlier than 4 PM the day before collection day.
- All containers must be removed from the street or alley no later than 4 PM the day after collection.
- Residential garbage is typically collected once per week on a Monday-Friday schedule. This schedule is adjusted during the week in which a holiday occurs. Please see the Public Works Garbage/Recycling Schedule above for the latest updates.
- Cart must be placed at the edge of the curb or alley at least three feet from other carts, buildings or objects.
- Do not block sidewalks.
- The top arrow on the cart must point toward the street.
- All items must be inside cart.
- Maximum cart weight load is 200 pounds.
- Lid of cart must be kept closed.
- Animal waste should be placed in a plastic bag prior to placing it in the cart.
- Human waste is not permitted.
- Syringes should be placed in a rigid container with a tight-fitting lid prior to placement in the cart.
- Household hazardous waste (including medical waste), or liquid paint is not permitted.
- Broken glass should be containerized before being put into the cart.
Village Government Holidays
New Year's Day