Extensions of Time to Pay

Municipal Court does accept partial payments and, if you can, make payments on your forfeiture listed on the Defendant’s Notice of Judgment before the due date. If you cannot pay your forfeiture in full and need an extension for more time to pay, please email us at court@ashwaubenon.gov and/or send a letter to the court prior to the due date requesting an extension

If you've already obtained an extension from Judge Wickert and he has ordered you to make a payment, that amount MUST be paid prior to you receiving another extension.

Request for Extension Form

A request for extension can be filled out and submitted to our office at Village Hall.

After submitting, the Ashwaubenon Municipal Court office will look over your information and will be shared with Judge Wickert.  A follow-up with a letter will be mailed with his decision.

For confirmation of the extension request or further questions please contact the Ashwaubenon Municipal Court office during normal business hours (Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - Noon & 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.) at 920.492.2307.